*Individual results may vary.Internal KOSE survey.
Lashes that aren't too bold
are the hot trend
This multi-tasking mascara
does 3 things at once!
Curl and transform your lashes
to suit any occasion
- whether keeping
it natural or with medium volume!
For glossy, upsewpt curls,
with color that pops.
For curly, long-lasting eyelashes
that hold their shape even
without a curler.
- When used as an eyelash primer, helps eyelashes to keep their upward curl and length. Secures your lashes from the
moment of application, for long-lasting upswept curls.
- Top coat
- When used as a top coat, gives a beautiful, glossy finish that lasts.Waterproof against sweat, water and tears. Stops all types of mascara from smudging.
- When used as a mascara, gives glossy eyelashes, beautifully separated from root to the tip without clumping. Gently pigments lashes for an impactful look while still having a natural finish.
Use comb to apply an appropriate amount, lifting from the roots to the tips.
- ・When using as a primer, apply your own mascara before it
- ・When using as a top coat,
apply after applying your own mascara.
Lift from the roots
with the comb,
and hold for a few
seconds for greater curl.
- *Over-application can cause curl to sag due to the weight of the liquid.
- *Rinse immediately if contact with eyes occurs.
- *Wipe around the container opening and replace the cap firmly after use.
- *Remove with an eye makeup remover.
Check out our trend video on how to curl
transform your lashes♡
It works for both natural and full makeup, and above all I liked that it kept my lashes curly for so long.
The mascara itself is a translucent black, so it didn’t look heavy even when it was layered. It also has amazing power to separate my lashes and keep them curled!!
The comb is easy to use and maneuver, making mascara simple to apply. I like that it makes lashes properly curly even without a curler, and that it contains fibers to naturally extend their length.
The mascara is spreadable and doesn’t clump, and it really helps save time in the morning because I don’t need to use a lash curler.
I was worried sweat and wearing a mask would ruin my makeup, but was happy to find that my lashes stayed curled and hadn’t smudged by the end of the day. The package is also really cute.
I like how it can be used not only as mascara, but also as a base! It’s also great that, when used as mascara, it goes on slightly translucent and gives my lashes a natural look.
I like it because my lashes stay curled right up until I use makeup remover, and it makes them look elegant by separating them.